Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
You’ve done it. You’ve invested, saved, and properly allocated your money to live a fulfilling retirement. But now the economy has entered a bear market and you don’t have as much money as you thought.
A bear market can cause you to make knee-jerk reactions that can affect your retirement plan.
In this episode, Larry Heller, CFP® discusses how to navigate a bear market and shares some strategies to use when going through a bear market in retirement.
- How to find out your risk tolerance in a bear market
- How you can review and rebalance your asset allocation during a bear market
- What you should be doing with your cash right now
- Ways to remain calm when your portfolio continues to go down
- And more
- Life Unlimited: Transitioning Into Retirement and Gaining a New Purpose with George Jerjian (Ep.110)
Connect With Larry Heller:
- Email Larry
- (631) 248-3600
- Schedule a 20-Minute Call
- Heller Wealth Management