Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
It can be extremely emotional and difficult to navigate the many hurdles that come with a divorce.
In this episode, Larry Heller, CFP®, joins Ilyssa Panitz, a divorce journalist, who shares practical insights on both the financial and non-financial Dos and Don’ts when navigating a divorce.
- The first steps you should take in a divorce and how it influences your financial future
- Other Professionals beside your Matrimonial Attorney
- Where to get support when going thru a divorce
- The importance of not disrespecting the other parent in front of your children
- Advice for how to transition smoothly into a new stage of life post-divorce
- And more
- The Divorce Hour with Ilyssa Panitz
- 10 Critical Steps to Take Once Your Divorce Agreement is in Place
Connect With Ilyssa Panitz:
Connect With Larry Heller:
- Email Larry
- (631) 248-3600
- Schedule a 20-Minute Call
- Heller Wealth Management
About Our Guest:
Ilyssa Panitz is the only divorce journalist solely committed to helping others navigate this major life transition by exclusively covering every angle of this topic.
Ilyssa writes a daily column on divorce for Authority magazine on Medium. She also serves as an editorial producer for the national association of divorce professionals and was former co-host of All Things Divorce on Clubhouse. Most recently, Ilyssa has been able to reach an even wider audience through her role as creator writer, producer, and host of a national radio show called The Divorce Hour with Ilyssa Panitz that airs every Saturday and Sunday on CRN digital talk radio, and then on Spotify, Google podcasts, iTunes.
While navigating many of the hurdles that come with divorce, Ilyssa has developed both an emotional and practical insight to this transition, which she is passionate about sharing with others. Ilyssa fully understands the ups and downs of the journey and is making it her mission to help educate, guide, empower, comfort, and build confidence in others going through this painful experience. Ilyssa Panitz is known as the divorce journalist.