Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Will your net worth be transferred to your heirs the way you intend it to? How do you know?
In this episode of Life Unlimited, Larry shares some real life stories of major mistakes he has seen with respect to a will, beneficiary or the titling of an asset. Listen in to hear some advice to make sure your estate planning wishes are kept up to date with your current family dynamic.
- Steps to take to ensure what you want happens after you pass away
- How to properly distribute money to a minor child
- Three areas to review to avoid common mistakes
- The risks of having an outdated will
- And more
Connect With Larry Heller:
- Email Larry
- (631) 248-3600
- Schedule a 20-Minute Call
- Heller Wealth Management