99% of people will become a widow or widower at some point in their life, so financial preparation will be helpful during this emotional time.
In this episode, Larry Heller guides you around ways to make financial planning easier during this major life transition by revealing key steps you’ll want to incorporate into your financial planning should you become widowed. Plus, he explains why financial discussions between spouses are important, especially in the later years of life.
- Concepts to include in your financial plan for when you become a widow or widower
- How tax situations may shift when one spouse becomes widowed
- The potential shift in insurance coverage as a widow or widower
- How editing a will after one partner has passed may be required
- And more
- Life Unlimited: Strategies For Living With Inflation (Ep.107)
- Checklist: What Issues Should I Consider If My Spouse Passes Away
Connect With Larry Heller: