Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Inflation is beyond our control. However, there are ways you can mitigate the effects of inflation — both now and in retirement.
Discover how in this episode, as Larry Heller, CFP®, highlights ways inflation affects our lives and the steps that you can take to protect yourself and your retirement against it.
- What to consider with both your planning and investing when it comes to inflation
- The cash strategy of having two to three years of your expenses in cash
- Investments to use as a hedge against inflation
- How a “tax bracket creep” works
- And more
Connect With Larry Heller:
- Email Larry
- (631) 248-3600
- Schedule a 20-Minute Call
- Heller Wealth Management