Do you have a mantra that you repeat to yourself daily? How do you ensure that you are in the right mindset to accomplish all that you set out to do in a day?
Larry is thrilled to have Donna Martini, cognitive coach and creator of Positive Manipulation®, back on the show for the latest episode of Life Unlimited!
Larry and Donna discuss how positive manipulation can be applied to your personal aspirations to achieve success. Donna shares her expertise about the power of the mind and how concepts like mantras can be used to shift your outlook on life.
Larry and Donna discuss:
- The long term effects of using mantras and applying self-healing processes to your life
- The power of visualization in terms of success and how this process can lead you to happiness in various aspects of your life
- How the human body is connected to the earth, and the ways in which the pandemic has contributed to a disconnect
- And more!
- The Ten Commandments of Divorce by Donna Martini
- My Mini Book of Mighty Mantras by Donna Martini
- 55. How to Affect Positive Change in Your Relationships — with Donna Martini
Connect With Donna Martini:
Connect With Larry Heller:
About Our Guest:
Donna Martini is a cognitive coach and student of psychology who has authored many books including “My Mini Book of Mighty Mantras” and the “10 Commandments of Divorce”. She helped people tap into their inmate spiritual power and human potential. Donna has been a wellness and green activists for over three decades and recently created a cartoon character named Mantra Mouse to help spread messages of unconditional love, unity and forgiveness.
Her company, DM Enterprises, LLC is a one-stop, design-to-completion entity that promotes physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual well-being through innovative environmental enhancements and the encouragement of a resolute mindset and healthy lifestyle practices. Every program, book, seminar, and office enhancement is custom fit to meet client needs.