Did you know that humans are almost exclusively made up of water molecules? Considering that we exchange energy on a molecular level with people all the time, how can we stay centered, create our best energy, and use it to effect positive change?
In this episode, Larry Heller gets to the core of these questions with guest Donna Martini, a wellness activist, writer, coach, speaker, and cartoonist who educates the public about love, forgiveness, and everything wellness. This conversation is a must-listen for anyone who wants to use their energy to effect positive change in their interactions while harnessing their best mindset and emotional state.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The definition of “positive manipulation” and how it works
- How to take ownership of your energy when you’re around people who are in a negative mood
- About Donna’s new book, “Mighty Mantras,” and its unexpected mascot
- An example of a mantra that you can use when feeling anxious
- How workplace environments shift once people understand their potential to create change
- And more!
Tune in now to learn how you can use your energy to create positive changes within yourself and others!