Your business is likely the largest illiquid asset you own. Have you considered how you will turn it into a liquid asset so you can use it for retirement planning?
Here to shed light on selling your business is Albert Hakim, a Certified Merger and Acquisitions Advisor with Kensington Company. Today, Albert speaks with host Larry Heller about what business owners can do to become exit-ready and how they can make their businesses attractive to buyers.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why an owner’s insistence on wearing all the hats in their business may make it unsellable
- Why Albert believes it’s a sign of trouble if a business owner can’t take six months off
- Examples of how business owners increased their valuation
- Ideas for practices to adopt now that will make it easier to sell later on
- Examples of what may attract acquirers to a certain business
- And more!
Tune in now to learn how to make a smooth business exit so you can retire right!