Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
It’s time to find out how you can make more money in your 401(k) plan!
In today’s episode, Larry Heller is joined by Paul Merriman, the founder of Merriman Wealth Management. Paul is a nationally recognized expert on mutual funds, indexed investing, buy and hold investment strategies, and asset allocation. Given Paul’s expertise and dedication to educating investors, Larry is excited to have Paul here to share 15 ways to make more money in your 401(k) plan.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why Paul suggests putting money into your 401(k) as early as possible, even if it means asking your parents for a loan
- The case for using a Roth, regardless of your current tax rate
- Why Paul recommends that every young person should have asset classes in their portfolio
- Why equities, not fixed income, are the great defender against inflation
- The power of the target date fund
- And more!
Tune in now to learn 15 ways you could start making more money in your 401(k) plan today!
Resources: Heller Wealth Management | Paul Merriman