Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
By creating a culture of accountability in your company, you can give your employees clearer expectations and a better sense of purpose. This shift is particularly helpful as employees are feeling more stressed and anxious during the pandemic.
In this episode, Larry Heller talks to Christine Ippolito, the founder and president of Compass Workforce Solutions. Christine helps small businesses succeed in a challenging regulatory environment and has built a strong reputation as an expert and leading voice in the area of human resources. Christine explains how to establish a culture of accountability in your workplace and why this culture empowers every person in your organization to own their tasks and ask questions.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why having a culture of accountability saves time, energy, and effort at work
- How to get buy-in from new employees without micro-managing them
- Examples of how to set clear expectations for your team
- Questions to ask yourself before you delegate a task to an employee
- How to give your team permission to hold you accountable as a leader
- Four tools that you can give employees to help them achieve accountability
- How to tell if your company has achieved a culture of accountability
- And more!
Tune in now to learn what changes you can make right away to shift to a culture of accountability.
Resources: Heller Wealth Management: (631) 293-2806 | Compass Workforce Solutions: (631) 794-7400 | Measure What Matters by John Doerr