Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
In today’s episode, Larry Heller speaks with Philipp Meyer-Brauns of Dimensional Funds Advisors. As a senior researcher, Philipp conducts empirical asset pricing research, and today, he’s joining Larry to unpack what exactly Dimensional Fund Advisors is all about and why their trading style is so unique.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The origin of Dimensional Fund Advisors
- What differentiates Dimensional Fund Advisors and how they manage funds
- The three-factor model and how it works
- How their investment philosophy differs from active and passive managers
- The other types of trading strategies Dimensional Fund Advisors uses
- And more!
Tune in now to learn all about Dimensional Fund Advisors and their unique trading style!
Resources: Heller Wealth Management | Dimensional Fund Advisors