As a business owner, do you understand the core elements of your company’s retirement plan and what a third-party administrator (TPA) can bring to the table?
Today’s guest, Doug Hoefer, is here to answer your questions. Doug has over 20 years of experience in the retirement planning industry and has worked with Larry on several 401(k)s. In this episode, Doug makes sense of TPAs, including what they do and how they bring value to the retirement planning process.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What the function of a TPA is
- The certification a TPA can obtain
- The differences between bundled service providers and unbundled service providers
- How TPAs provide value when designing plans
- The responsibilities of plan sponsors
- And more!
Tune in now to learn all about TPAs and how they can enhance your company’s retirement planning!