Do you have a plan in place to care for your loved ones as they age?
In this episode, Larry Heller is joined by Brian Tully, founder of Tully Law, P.C. and certified elder law attorney, to explain why elder law is really elder care. This discussion covers the extensive service that Brian Tully and his team offer our aging population, which goes beyond traditional estate planning by supporting clients and caregivers as needs shift with age.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- An explanation of the “elder care continuum”
- What Tully Law, P.C. does to help people plan for care
- The difference in health issues that are covered by Medicare versus long-term care
- The number one tool for sheltering assets to become eligible for Medicaid
- Whether there’s a difference in the quality of care for Medicaid recipients compared to private-pay recipients
- And more!
Tune in now to learn about the level of protection and care Tully Law P.C. can offer your aging loved ones!