If you’re thinking about retiring, but the recession has you worried, have no fear, with proper planning, you can make decisions that are right for you.
What types of things should you be reviewing with your financial advisor when the economy looks like it is headed into a recession?
In this episode, Larry Heller, CFP® discusses how you can make an educated decision when deciding whether your retirement plan is fit for the costs of a recession.
- The importance of knowing your retirement expenses prior to retiring
- How to know if your retirement plan is compatible with a recession
- The analysis you can do on your retirement plan to strengthen it against inflation
- What you can do if you are forced to retire
- And more
- Life Unlimited: Navigating A Bear Market As A Soon-To-Be Retiree (Episode 111)
Connect With Larry Heller CFP®: